Praise in FC
The whole family of us attended today's Praise in FC.
It was so great that was beyond my imagination!
I was moved and couldn't keep my tears in the praise and music. Yes, I could feel the power and existance of GOD exactly. I will follow you for sure!
I led my elder son and danced and ran with a lot of passioned people there. It was such a fantastic experience that I have never had.
GOD! I trust you! I love you! and I will follow you!
GOD bless us!
Thanks!
It was so great that was beyond my imagination!
I was moved and couldn't keep my tears in the praise and music. Yes, I could feel the power and existance of GOD exactly. I will follow you for sure!
I led my elder son and danced and ran with a lot of passioned people there. It was such a fantastic experience that I have never had.
GOD! I trust you! I love you! and I will follow you!
GOD bless us!
Thanks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home